PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
Thanks so much for shopping with us, we want you to love your purchase so if something isn’t quite right we are here to help.
OVERVIEW OF OUR POLICY:
- We gladly offer STORE CREDIT for change of mind or new sizing (excluding sales items). Please see the 'Returns for Store Credit' checklist below to see if you meet the criteria for a store credit.
- We DO NOT offer an exchange. (Please see further information below).
- Refunds are only applied if faulty items cannot be replaced.
- We DO NOT accept returns on sale items. Please choose carefully.
- Due to health regulations, earrings cannot be returned. All sales are final on these pieces.
- We DO NOT cover postage for return items. This will be at your own expense.
- We are NOT liable for lost, damaged or missing items on their return back to Wild Soul Australia. We strongly advise on trackable shipping.
RETURNS FOR STORE CREDIT:
You can return your item for store credit if you meet the following criteria:
- Return your item within 14 days of receiving your items. (Dates of delivery as per details from our shipping service).
- Your item is unworn, unwashed, original condition with tags still attached, Incidentals still attached (spare buttons etc).
- No smell of perfume, deodorant or washing powder.
- No Marks, Stains, Pet hair, Makeup or Fake tan.
- Still in original packaging.
- Your item is not Earrings.
- YOUR ITEM WAS NOT A SALE ITEM.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
We reserve the right to refuse a store credit if the items do not meet the above checklist. In the case items have been refused a store credit, they will be held at our office until return postage is paid for by yourself, following that the items can be returned to you.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
- Once items have been received and have been inspected, please allow 2 business days for your credit note to be processed.
- You will receive a specialised code which will be valid for 6 months.
- Your credit will be for the value of your purchase, not for any shipping that has been paid.
Due to the high and fast turnover of our stock, we do not hold items for exchange.
- We recommend getting your items back to us as soon as possible to avoid disappointment in reordering your correct item.
- New item/size can be purchased once your credit note has been processed or you may wish to purchase your item before this process happens if you don’t want to miss out.
We do our best to provide quality control on every item. In the unlikely event, there is a manufacturer fault, we ask that you make contact with us within 7 days at email@example.com
- Include items and order details and photos of the fault.
- Once Management has assessed the issue they will confirm with you the return of the items. (Please contact us first before sending anything back).
- On return of the item, a refund will be offered if the fault cannot be fixed and there are no replacement items available as per the guidelines of Australian Consumer Law.
- If a replacement can be offered and you choose not to accept it, this will then be considered a change of mind and a store credit will be issued.
- Manufacturer faults may include broken zippers or buttons, stitching coming undone. Again we ask you to make contact with us first so we can help clarify the issue.
- Any item damaged from not following care instructions is not classed as a manufacturer fault. All items have specific care instructions, we suggest taking the time to read these once they are in your possession and following them to preserve the life of your items.
- We also suggest trying on and inspecting your items once you received them so any issues can be addressed as soon as possible.
In line with Australian Consumer Law, all sales on ‘SALE’ items are final. Please choose carefully with sizing and style as no credit note can be offered on these items. THERE IS STRICTLY NO RETURNS ON SALE ITEMS.
- As previously stated return shipping is your responsibility and at your own expense. The only exception to this is when an item has been approved as faulty and we will cover the cost of postage for that item.
- We are not liable for lost or damaged items being sent back to us. We strongly recommend a traceable method of postage, that you can trace with your chosen shipping company if need be.
- Please DO NOT send your parcel back as ‘RETURN TO SENDER’ as you will also be charged with additional shipping expenses.
By choosing to purchase from Wild Soul Australia, you as the consumer understand that we do everything we can to portray items correctly. Doing our best efforts to display items clearly and accurately. We cannot be held responsible for different monitor viewing, which can affect and cause slight variations in the colours of items.